Monday, February 22, 2010

Logo News



I'm so excited about my new logo design! My friend and fellow artist, Tegan Hope, has just helped me redesign my logo and she did a great job helping me actualize my vision. Tegan is talented in so many areas ... painting, jewelry design, graphic art, letterpress. Thank you Tegan for supporting my dreams and keeping me company with "clay dates"!

While Tegan was working on my website logo, I thought I would play with a precious metal clay logo. I've been wearing it everyday and getting lots of ooohs and aaaahs.... I better make another for Etsy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the new logo looks really nice!

PK Studios said...

Thanks E! Slowly but surely! Now I need to refine my website and Etsy.

Cobalt Violet said...

I love this necklace!!! It is so cool!

Tegan Hope Duffy said...

Thank you Penny! I love helping you create your vision. The website is next : ) Your jewelry is magical!!! I wear my earrings all the time. I love love love them!