Thursday, October 28, 2010

PMC Dreamy Mandala Necklace

I have just spent the last 4 hours photographing, cropping and editing 18 different new pieces and I now have to describe, price and list them on Etsy.  This business is time  con - sum - ing!  I'm not complaining ... I just wish I had a little brownie (you know.... the little fairy helpers?) to lend a hand.  I think I will just post a couple per day so I can find time to workout (Doctors orders...I must get my bee-hind out of the chair at least a 1/2 hour per day)!


So here is one of my favorite new creations .... a mandala pendant handmade from precious metal clay using an antique Afghani bronze jewelry die, square cut labradorite beads, and tiny handmade sterling Thai beads.






2 comments:

Beatnheart said...

Hi Penny! I have noticed that now that the weather is changing, I’m at the jewelry table again. I did a huge cleanup...I am going for a different approach. I want to use better quality, vintage materials. It was ok to learn on the cheap stuff but now it is time to move on...This piece, those beads....fab!

Cobalt Violet said...

love that mandala with labradorite!!! beautiful!