Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jewelry Gift Certificates on PK Studios Etsy Shop


now has what you have all been waiting for......


Do you need a quick gift for someone but are not sure what to choose? A great treat for your mother, daughter, wife, sister, co-worker, or loved one...You can't go wrong with a gift certificate!



I have posted different gift amounts...

$50$75, $100, and $150

but if you would like a specific amount, please contact me and I will customize a card for you.

I can send you or the gift recipient the actual PAPER gift certificate which includes free USPS First Class shipping or I can email an ELECTRONIC gift certificate if you wish to go paperless or need a last minute gift.

4 comments:

Beatnheart said...

What a great idea! I gotta steal it If I may. Sales need a boost? Oh yes! Penny your blog looks beautiful...so clean , and easy to read. Keep up all you wonderful work...Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Michele Hancock said...

I'll keep this in mind! Happy New Year Penny!

Michele Hancock said...

I'll keep this in mind! Happy New Year Penny!

Ruthie Redden said...

Thats a wonderful idea Penny. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New year x