Monday, May 31, 2010

Viva La Fiesta AND Happy Memorial Day

I was so busy getting ready and so busy during, that I never snapped one photo of our lovely guests or decorations.  But, what a wonderful day we had yesterday with new friends, old friends and business associates ..... more than 150 people and almost half were kids!  We usually roast weenies and have a keg but this year we busted out and planned a full on Fiesta with a taco bar, cactus man pinata (thank you Lucinda), homemade lemonade & margaritas....and mariachi trio.  And to top it off, the weather was amazing.... a balmy 85 degrees!  Today, I decided I had to take a few pics ...colorful momentos of our lovely afternoon........ 














3 comments:

Cobalt Violet said...

BEAUTiful pictures of the decorations!!! ... I got the people and cactus man pinata while it was being beaten with a bat by 12 year olds! Good times.

Beatnheart said...

really beautiful colors and composition Penny...Happy June...enjoying this weather....

Bungalow 36 said...

I love the paper decorations. Sitting under the oaks listening to the mariachi trio was our favorite part of the day.