Friday, April 30, 2010

Treasury of Mandalas



I finally created my very first Etsy Treasury today!  Unfortunately I couldn't quite figure out how to take a photo of my screen to show you all the lovely black and white mandalas I found within Etsy.  If you click on "Etsy Treasury"...in the first sentence, you will get there.  I included one of my Cosmic Mandala Necklace too.  Here's a sneak peak....


NatureMandalas










I haven't been posting...or posting about my jewelry...... lately because I've been busy creating!   LOTS of new stuff will be appearing on my blog and Etsy soon.  

2 comments:

mind∞manifesting said...

Thank you for featuring my mandala on your blog :)
I look forward to seeing your new jewelry creations on Etsy!
~Holly

Beatnheart said...

Never saw an Etsy treasury before...I'll have to look into that.. Your blog is looking better and better every day Penny!